Monday, May 2, 2011

Momo's Pizza

On Sunday night, it just felt like an evening for going out.  So we headed over to Momo's Pizza on Market Street for some pizza and beer.  They have 20 beers on tap, plus a a lot of bottles.  They also have HUGE pizzas.

I saw a tangerine wheat beer I wanted to try.  John had trouble deciding, and they were perfectly willing to bring samples to help him out.  We ordered some breadsticks for the kids and hoped our snack bag of crackers would hold out until then.

Momo's sells individual slices (which are ENORMOUS), so I thought that since our tastes are starting to diverge a little bit, we should each just get a slice.  But John convinced me that we should go ahead and get a pizza.  I told the waitress that we wanted a medium, their smallest.  It's 16"!  Their biggest is 32".  We saw one go by and it was unbelievable.

Unfortunately, the kids didn't really like the breadsticks and Ben didn't feel like eating any pizza, so we had to finish faster than we would have liked.  Sophie did eat some pizza crust, and Ben did eat one breadstick and some pepperoni.  I thought the pizza was really good.  I'd love to go back and just get one giant slice with my own toppings.  We'll just make sure to bring something more for the kids.

Score: 8/10

No comments: