Saturday, March 26, 2011

Backyard Cookout

Tonight we hosted several families from the moms' club I help organize for a potluck cook-out in our backyard.  John did the grilling and my "side dish" for the potluck was buns and condiments, so I didn't have to cook at all.  It was a really good time with wonderful food.  Our family had some grass-fed beef burgers (beef two nights in a row -- crazy!) that were really, really good.  All I did was mix some Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and garlic into them.  Delicious!

I have really been spoiled lately.  From now until Memorial Day, we have no plans for dinner guests -- or guests who can babysit for us while we go out to dinner -- so the meals will probably be getting simpler.

1 comment:

princess granola said...

i'll come be your dinner guest if you make some pasta with clam sauce... or potstickers...mmmm...