Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Decent Pizza

I've caught something again.  It seems like every time I get my affairs in order, I get sick, which means I fall behind on everything once again.  I'm trying not to get too depressed about it and just get better.  Last night I would have made pizza anyway, so I just asked John to pick one up for us on his way home.  I've been wanting to try Decent Pizza, so that's what we did.

We ordered a 20" pizza (that's right) with Italian sausage.  I thought it was better than decent, probably the best I've had in Tallahassee.  Well, after The Loop closed, anyway.  The crust was fluffy but not thick and the sauce had a nice flavor.  The cheese was possibly a little thick, but it's hard to call that a flaw with a straight face.

The only problem was that our pizza was slightly burned.  I didn't really mind, but John was scraping off the bottom of his crust.  Because of that, I'm not sure I'll be able to convince him to give them another chance.

Score: 7/10

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That was the first time you have had decent? we love decent pizza! try garlic on it, with anything! have you been to momo's? you should rate that one next!

ps. sorry you are sick! get better soon.